Living Options Devon Deaf-Led Services has received funding from Comic Relief for an exciting project; the Deaf Campaigning Service.
The aim of the project is to empower Deaf people and improve their confidence to share their views, with opportunities to engage with service providers.
- February 8th 2018 - Deaf Together Exeter - 10.30am-12.30pm - Living Options Devon, Units 3-4 Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, EX2 8PW
- February 8th 2018 - Deaf Together Exeter - 6.30pm-8.30pm - Belmont Chapel, Western Way, EX1 2DB
- February 19th 2018 - Deaf Together Barnstaple - 6pm-8pm - Barnstaple Library, 12 Tuly Street, EX31 1EL
- February 26th 2018 - Deaf Together Plymouth - 6.30pm-8.30pm - Blake Lodge, Seymour Road, PL3 5AS
- February 28th 2018 - Deaf Together Torquay - 7.30pm-9.30pm - Torbay Deaf Club, Abbey Hall, Rock Road, TQ2 5SP
- March 10th 2018 - Deaf Together Tiverton - 4pm-6pm - Old Heathcoat Community Centre, 81 King Street, EX16 5JJ
- More 2018 Deaf Together dates in Barnstaple, Exeter, Plymouth, Tiverton and Torquay coming soon!
Search for 'Devon - Deaf Together' on Facebook to join our group!
We hope to bring Deaf people together to reduce isolation by arranging peer support. We also make connections between the Deaf community and a wide range of service providers and private organisations, so that Deaf people can share their views about services which will hopefully bring changes to meet the needs of the Deaf community. Our volunteers help us collect feedback from the Deaf community about different services in the hope of improving their accessibility and awareness of Deaf people’s needs.
If you are interested in supporting this project by volunteering or attending a forum, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Since 2016 these services have been to Deaf Together meetings: