Living Options Devon Deaf-Led Services has received funding from Comic Relief for an exciting project; the Deaf Campaigning Service.
The aim of the project is to empower Deaf people and improve their confidence to share their views, with opportunities to engage with service providers.
- April 23rd 2018 - Deaf Together Plymouth - 6.30pm-8.30pm - Blake Lodge, Seymour Road, PL3 5AS
- April 25th 2018 - Deaf Together Torquay - 7.30pm-9.30pm - Torbay Deaf Club, Abbey Hall, Rock Road, TQ2 5SP
- April 28th 2018 - Deaf Together Tiverton - 4pm-6pm - Old Heathcoat Community Centre, 81 King Street, EX16 5JJ
- April 30th 2018 - Deaf Together Barnstaple - 6pm-8pm - Barnstaple Library, 12 Tuly Street, EX31 1EL
- May 10th 2018 - Deaf Together Exeter - 6.30pm-8.30pm - Jurys Inn, Western Way, EX1 2DB
- May 21st 2018 - Deaf Together Exeter - 12.30pm-2.30pm - Living Options Devon, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, EX2 8PW
- More 2018 Deaf Together dates in Barnstaple, Exeter, Plymouth, Tiverton and Torquay coming soon!
We hope to bring Deaf people together to reduce isolation by arranging peer support. We also make connections between the Deaf community and a wide range of service providers and private organisations, so that Deaf people can share their views about services which will hopefully bring changes to meet the needs of the Deaf community. Our volunteers help us collect feedback from the Deaf community about different services in the hope of improving their accessibility and awareness of Deaf people’s needs.
If you are interested in supporting this project by volunteering or attending a forum, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or text 07739364855.
Since 2016 these services have been to Deaf Together meetings: