Deaf Advocacy is here to help Deaf people with British Sign Language over 18 years of age who have problems accessing services, like:
- Social Care - Old people, Carers, Mental Health, Disability, Housing
How can Deaf Advocacy help?
- Help you to express your views
- Help with writing a letter and making a phone call
- To find information and help you to make choices
- To let services know of your rights
- To go to meetings to support you
- Guide you to the right service
Example: A Deaf Advocate could attend a meeting on how to fill in a Devon Home Choice application form with a Deaf client and BSL interpreter.
If you need Deaf Advocacy Services please contact Kristy Cooper:
SMS: 07508 089340
Online Relay BSL Interpreter: 0208 643 1122