Research Project Library
Click on the name of the report below to download:
- Stronger Communities Executive Summary - This project aims to develop a policy for service user engagement that addresses the barriers faced by the hard to reach. This summary outlines the findings and recommendations of the year one research report.
- Access North Devon Project - This project aims to make the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty more accessible by increasing and improving the access information available on popular footpaths and open spaces.
- DCAB Pilot Voluntary Visiting Service Evaluations (2010) - research, in association with Thomas Pocklington trust, to evaluate a befriending service provided by DCAB
- Devon Disability Policing Project (2010) - Research, in partnership with Devon & Cornwall Constabulary, examining the issues affecting local disabled and Deaf victimc of crime and their carers
- South West Region Capacity Development Project (2010) - Research, in partnership with the Equality & Human Rights Commission, to look at the key barriers faced by older people in accessing and utilising personalised care and support services in the South West.
- South west Region Support Brokerage Pilot Evaluation (2010) - Research to evaluate pilot external support brokerage services in the South West
Other recent research projects include:
- Low Vision Service Patient Survey (2009) - A review of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Low Vision Service when it was based at the Devon County Association for the Blind offices and run by Optima
- An investigation of Sign Language Interpreting in Devon (2006)
- Services in Torbay and South Devon for people with visual impairment (2005)
- As assessment of service provision at the point of diagnosis of a permanent visual loss - a user-led study (2002 - 2004)
- Promoting Our Voice - the development of self advocacy/advocacy services for people with physical and/or sensory disability in Devon
If you would like to have a paper copy sent to you then please contact us.