- Published: Wed, 15/03/2017
The biggest disability event of the year is nearly here! Naidex is just around the corner, have you registered for your free ticket?
- Published: Thu, 09/03/2017
Part of Torbay Community Development Trust
- Published: Wed, 08/03/2017
Information from Public Health England
- Wednesday, 8 March, 2017
- Saturday, 4 March, 2017
- The Provision of Reasonable Adjustments for Disabled People by Hospital services – Getting things changedThursday, 9 February, 2017
- Thursday, 2 February, 2017
- Thursday, 26 January, 2017
- Wednesday, 11 January, 2017
- Wednesday, 21 December, 2016
Living Options Devon is a well respected user-led organisation which works to ensure that people with disabilities and Deaf people can live the life they choose.
Set up in 1990 LOD is a registered charity (Charity N0. 1102489) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 4925281). Based in Exeter and Barnstaple, our charitable aims mean we we can offer services across the South West and share good practice throughout the UK.
Being led and run by people with disabilities and Deaf people ensures LOD has first hand knowledge and understanding of the issues facing service users and so is very well placed to increase the influence and voice of Deaf and disabled people. We do this by providing education, training and services which enable people to live the lives they choose.
There are a number of ways you can contact us:
By telephone: 01392 459222
By email: email@example.com
By SMS: 07958 517919
By post: Living Options Devon, Ground Floor Units 3-4, Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter EX2 8PW