- A new confidential listening support and practical help for disabled people and Deaf people.
- Devon and Torbay Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy Service
- Making heritage destinations in the South West more accessible for disabled people and Deaf people (who use British Sign Language).
- Equipment, information and support services for people with sensory loss
- Providing a free and independent service for people who have issues relating to their health or social needs
- For disabled and Deaf people who have been victims of crime
- Supporting disabled and Deaf people to improve their skills and confidence in relation to Welfare Reform changes and seeking work
- Living Options Devon's free magazine, produced and edited entirely by disabled and Deaf people and Carers
- Enabling disabled and Deaf people to campaign and be involved in developing the services that they use.
- A guide for people with disabilities and employers
Living Options Devon is a well respected user-led organisation which works to ensure that people with disabilities and Deaf people can live the life they choose. Set up in 1990 LOD is a registered charity (Charity N0. 1102489) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 4925281). Based in Exeter and Barnstaple, our charitable aims mean we we can offer services across the South West and share good practice throughout the UK. Being led and run by people with disabilities and Deaf people ensures LOD has first hand knowledge and understanding of the issues facing service users and so is very well placed to increase the influence and voice of Deaf and disabled people. We do this by providing education, training and services which enable people to live the lives they choose.
We are happy to provide all information about Living Options Devon and its projects in alternative formats by request. Please contact us using the details above.
There are a number of ways you can contact us:
By telephone: 01392 459222
By email: email@example.com
By SMS: 07958 517919
By post: Living Options Devon, Ground Floor Units 3-4, Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter EX2 8PW