Living Options Devon provides a range of services which aim to empower and support people with disabilities and Deaf people. Please see below for a full list of our projects. To view details including in British Sign Language (BSL) clips, please click on the project's logo.
Support and Help
- Get Active with us or support others to get into sport through volunteering
- The Devon Advocacy Consortium working together to provide free and independent advocacy services across Devon and Torbay.
- Hello! We have put together the following information, which we think you will find useful during the coronavirus pandemic
- Providing easy access to the countryside for anyone who has difficulty walking, through an off-road mobility scooter hire scheme
- Support and advice for Deaf people who use British Sign Language.
- Enabling disabled and Deaf people to campaign and be involved in developing the services that they use.
- Including British Sign Language accredited courses
- Providing professional research reports and service evaluations
- For disabled and Deaf people who have been victims of crime
- Equipment, information and support services for people with sensory loss
- Making heritage destinations in the South West more accessible for disabled people and Deaf people (who use British Sign Language).
- Devon and Torbay Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy Service
- A confidential listening support service and practical help for disabled people or Deaf people. Phone: 0300 303 3691 or SMS: 0785 642 6940
Living Options Devon is a well respected user-led organisation which works to ensure that people with disabilities and Deaf people can live the life they choose. Set up in 1990 LOD is a registered charity (Charity N0. 1102489) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 4925281). Based in Exeter and Barnstaple, our charitable aims mean we we can offer services across the South West and share good practice throughout the UK. Being led and run by people with disabilities and Deaf people ensures LOD has first hand knowledge and understanding of the issues facing service users and so is very well placed to increase the influence and voice of Deaf and disabled people. We do this by providing education, training and services which enable people to live the lives they choose.
We are happy to provide all information about Living Options Devon and its projects in alternative formats by request. Please contact us using the details above.
There are a number of ways you can contact us:
By telephone: 01392 459222
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By SMS: 07856 426940
By post: Living Options Devon, Ground Floor Units 3-4, Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter EX2 8PW