Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
£37,890 (FTE Scale 34) per annum
Full time, 37 hours per week (job share will be considered)
Hybrid working – Exeter office and home based
A great opportunity to work as part of the Senior Management Team within a charitable organisation that really makes a difference. Focusing on strategic development of the charity.
- Working closely with the CEO, Senior Management Team and Trustees to execute the organisational strategy, raise brand awareness and drive stakeholder engagement;
- Line managing Project Managers supporting them in the delivery of a range of projects;
- Operational support for the CEO;
- Data Protection Officer for the Charity;
- Networking with partner organisations.
- Active member of the Senior Management Team.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Excellent understanding of successful operational project delivery;
- Understanding of Data Protection, confidentiality and safeguarding issues;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- An interest in disability and Deaf issues.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: 5pm on Tuesday 21st December 2021
Interview Date: Friday 7th January 2022
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to email@example.com by the closing date.
For further details, full JD, personal specification and application pack, please visit our website: www.livingoptions.org or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01392 459222.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.