Deputy CEO (Health and Wellbeing Services)
Job Title: Deputy CEO (Health and Wellbeing Services)
Salary: £38,648 FTE (NJC Scale 34) per annum pro rata
Hours: Part time 25 hours per week
Term: Permanent Contract
Location: Hybrid working – Exeter office/home based
The purpose of this role is to support the CEO and lead on a variety of operational duties embedding our Integrated Care Projects (ICP’s) development work and to lead delivery on specific projects. The post-holder will work with the CEO and Project Leads to secure further funding to expand our ICP portfolio.
- Working closely with the CEO, Executive Team and Trustees to execute the organisational strategy, raise brand awareness and drive stakeholder engagement;
- Line managing Project Managers supporting them in the delivery of a range of projects;
- Operational support for the CEO;
- Data Protection Officer for the Charity;
- Networking with partner organisations.
- Active member of the Executive Team.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Strategic thinker
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with service users, professionals and others
- Ability to obtain and process financial data and prepare timely, succinct financial reports
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based.
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: 31st January 2023
Interview Date: 17th February 2023
For informal enquiries, please contact Helen Jones, Executive PA: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to email@example.com by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.