Disability Trainer and Equality Champion
A great opportunity to champion best practice in relation to disability and equality issues as part of a charitable organisation that really makes a difference.
£25,295 (NJC scale 20) pro rata
Part Time 15 hours per week, rising to 25 hours funding permitting and by agreement.
Home based, with 1 day per week in Exeter office
We are seeking a committed individual with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing and delivering training programmes
- Training in disability, diversity and human rights issues and/or relevant experience (which could be lived experience of disability)
- Experience of working with people with disabilities and Deaf people (whose first or preferred language is British Sign Language)
- An understanding of key strategic and policy documents at national and local level relating to disability.
Closing Date: 12pm Tuesday 4th May 2021
Interview date: Thursday 13th May 2021
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01392 459222
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.