A great opportunity to provide support to the Engagement Project Manager to deliver Engagement work as part of a charitable organisation that really makes a difference.
£12.88 ph. Casual Contract (hours to be agreed). Home based with some remote COVID safe face to face work
We are seeking an individual with:
- Effective organisational and administrative skills.
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media
- Good communication skills
- An interest in being trained to provide Easy Read and other accessible formats
- Experience of group facilitation/1:1 interviews with disabled and Deaf people.
Closing Date: 12pm Tuesday 13th April 2021. Interview date: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution to society. We strive to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.
Contact us at Living Options Devon, Ground Floor Units 3 – 4 Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PW.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: 01392 459222,