Engagement Services Project Manager
A great opportunity to work alongside the Devon Engagement Service (DES) Lead as part of a charitable organisation that really makes a difference.
£26,317 (NJC scale 22) pro rata. Part Time 15 hours per week. Permanent Contract (plus possible additional hours, funding permitting). Exeter based, with flexible/COVID safe working options
We are seeking an experienced individual with:
- Good knowledge of Engagement principles and methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and facilitation skills
- Experience of working/liaising with disabled and Deaf people
- Experience of working with voluntary sector and/or public sector organisations.
- Excellent report writing skills
Closing Date: 12pm Tuesday 13th April 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society. Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.
For more information: contact us at Living Options Devon, Ground Floor Units 3 – 4 Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PW. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01392 459222,