HR & Recruitment Coordinator
Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
HR and Recruitment Coordinator
£22,183 per annuum pro rata (Scale 12)
Part time 16 hours per week, spread across 4 days.
Office based in Exeter.
This brand-new role will be reporting to the Charity Hub Coordinator. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day HR and Recruitment support for the organisation and to ensure smooth running of processes and procedures throughout.
- To liaise with Line managers, Exec Team and other colleagues to ensure staff records are kept up to date and reports are provided as requested.
- Reporting to the Hub Co-ordinator and utilising advice and guidance from our Executive team and/or HR Consultants as appropriate, to ensure the smooth running of the administrative processes in relation to employment law, legislation and best practice
- Improving, implementing and administering policies and procedures
- Administering complaints and disciplinary procedures for the charity
- Providing full administrative support for all the various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Ensuring that the charity’s procedures comply with employment regulations through following guidance from the Charity’s HR Consultants and Exec Team as required.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Administering the recruitment onboarding and offboarding process.
- Assist Line Managers, Executive team and the Hub Coordinator in the redesign work to become a paperless organisation.
- Be the first point of contact for all staff within the organisation for any queries regarding HR and Recruitment.
- Be responsible for ensuring the smooth passage of Access to Work applications for Deaf and disabled staff, ensuring that reasonable adjustments are offered in liaison with the line manager and Executive team.
- To ensure complete confidentiality and compliance with GDPR and all other relevant legislation.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Knowledge of HR and Recruitment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and personal drive
- Good IT skills with excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, use of internet, knowledge of MO365 and experience in using CRM’s
- An interest in disability and Deaf issues
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based.
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: Monday 22nd August 2022
Interview Date: Wednesday 31st August 2022
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.