Living Options Devon Job Advert
Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
£26,511 (Scale 21) FTE Pro Rata
25 hours per week
Hybrid remote working, minimum of one office day per week based in Exeter
The Marketing Officer will support the Senior Corporate Team, The Executive team and the CEO to embed Living Options Devon Marketing Strategy across the organisation.
- Liaising with stakeholders, beneficiaries, staff, and volunteers
- Create, develop, update written and graphic content for our websites and social media channels
- Coordinate and deliver online campaigns, newsletters and press releases
- Conduct market research
- Assist with embedding the Marketing Strategy and Branding Guidelines across the organisation.
- Help maintain and build the reputation and profile of the organisation through PR/marketing and brand development
- Field enquiries from stakeholders including journalists and partner organisations, in relation to marketing and media
- Provide creative, editorial and operational marketing support for all projects within the organisation
- Plan / create multi-media communications materials
- Support in developing and coordinating networking events
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to write content for webpages, press releases, campaigns and newsletters.
- Ability to understand, work within and promote LOD’s key aims and values and ensure marketing and communication plans support these.
- Ability to take a community-driven and audience-focused view of marketing and communications.
- People Management skills including delegation, motivational and supportive leadership approaches
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. (pro rata)
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based.
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: Monday 26th September 2022
Interview Date: Tuesday 4th October 2022
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to email@example.com by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.