Options for Living Project Manager
Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
Options for Living (OfL) Project Manager
Salary: £27,041 FTE scale 22
Part time: 15 hours per week
Location: Exeter based, with flexible/COVID safe working.
Period of notice 1 month
Temporary contract until July 2023 with the possibility of extending funding permitting.
*This post is funded by NHS Charities Together*
A great opportunity to manage the daily delivery of the NHS Charities Options For Living Project and be part of a charitable organisation that really makes a difference.
- To represent the project and LOD at strategic and operational meetings as requested by CEO/SMT
- To recruit and line manage Vaccination Champions and Discharge Planning Officer/s
- To promote excellent funder, stakeholder and community relations.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
We are seeking a motivated individual with:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Management experience.
- Experience working in voluntary and/or public sector organisations.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to write reports.
- Excellent administration skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, use of internet and MO365
- Ability to travel
- An interest in disability and Deaf issues
Closing Date: noon Monday 29th November 2021
Interview Dates: Friday 3rd December and Monday 6th December
For further details and an application pack, please visit our website: www.livingoptions.org
Tel: 01392 459222.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.