Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
£22,627 Pro Rata
32 hours per week
Fixed term to 31st March 2024 (with the possibility for extension subject to funding)
Hybrid remote working, minimum of 2 office days per week based in Exeter
The Senior Administrator will be supporting the Charity with daily administrative duties and tasks to help strengthen the organisation. They will provide administrative support to the Senior Corporate Team, The Executive Team, Project Leads, the CEO and the trustees and will help to streamline the recruitment and HR Policies and functions.
- To assist the Charity Hub Coordinator in the daily coordination of the charity and general office functions ensuring a high-quality service and standards throughout
- To provide support to the Hub team with their daily duties
- To provide reception and phone cover, in the event of absences and sickness
- Administer HR processes, paperwork and queries including recruitment and induction of new staff, volunteers and Trustees
- Administer the recruitment process from start to finish
- Assisting projects and project leads with administrative duties
- To liaise with Line managers, Exec Team and other colleagues to ensure staff records are kept up to date and reports are provided as requested
- Improving, implementing and administering policies and procedures
- Administering complaints and disciplinary procedures
- Help manage and implement the new HR system Breathe
- Assist the CEO, Line Managers, Executive team, Senior Corporate Team and the Hub Coordinator in the redesign work to become a paperless organisation
- Once fully trained to deputise for the Hub Coordinator during annual leave and other short-term absences
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. (pro rata) – increasing to 28 days with increased length of service
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with free on-site parking
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills and interpersonal abilities
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, databases, Outlook and use of internet
- Administration skills and experience
- Knowledge of remote digital platforms and Office 365 functionality
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th July 2023
Interview Date: Week commencing 31st July 2023
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
For further details, full JD, personal specification and application pack, please visit our website: www.livingoptions.org or email: email@example.com, Tel: 01392 459222. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.