Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
£22,183 (Scale 12) Pro Rata
32 hours per week
Hybrid remote working, minimum of 2 office days per week based in Exeter
The Senior Administrator will be supporting the Charity with daily administrative duties and tasks to help strengthen the organisation. They will help to streamline the recruitment and HR Policies and functions.
- To assist the Charity Hub Coordinator in the daily coordination of the charity and general office functions ensuring a high-quality service throughout.
- Administer HR paperwork and queries including recruitment and induction of new staff, volunteers and Trustees.
- Assisting projects within LOD in administrative duties, including processing data and information.
- To take minutes for various meetings as and when needed.
- To liaise with Line managers, Exec Team and other colleagues to ensure staff records are kept up to date and reports are provided as requested.
- Improving, implementing and administering policies and procedures
- Administering complaints and disciplinary procedures for the charity
- Providing full administrative support for all the various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Once fully trained to deputise for the Hub Coordinator during annual leave and other short-term absences.
- To support the Hub Coordinator in ensuring the Fire Instructions, Health & Safety Handbook, Health & safety Policy, Compliance reports, Fire risk assessment, are up to date and accurate
- Ensure staff are up to date with first aid and fire safety training.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills and interpersonal abilities
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, databases, Outlook and use of internet
- Administration skills and experience
- Knowledge of remote digital platforms and Office 365 functionality
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. (pro rata)
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: Monday 17th October 2022
Interview Date: Tuesday 25th October 2022
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.