Volunteer Marketing and Communication Assistant
We are looking for a volunteer with marketing and / or social media and communication experience. This volunteer will support the marketing officer in the delivery of key communications to service users, partners, and digital audiences.
You will primarily support the team in the key communications to beneficiaries. We’d love your help in seeking out the news, events, and campaigns that matter to our service users, and sharing those with them. We’d also welcome your feedback on how we can improve the ways we communicate and reach out to the people and communities we support across the south west.
What we’re looking for:
- Flexible and able to work remotely without constant supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker and happy to share ideas
- Practical knowledge of social media
- Good IT skills
- Marketing (digital/non digital) experience desired, but not essential
- Have access to computing facilities to be able to work from home and access video communication platforms, e.g., Zoom, MS Teams or Skype
If this is you, please get in touch today email@example.com Tel: 01392 459222