Term Lengthvolunteer - casual - flexible
Are you looking to build on your portfolio, do you want gain some volunteer experience or do you just simply want to help a charity organisation?
We are looking for a volunteer Photographer/Videographer to support the charity at events, workshops, audits, interviews and collaborations, working to a brief and providing images for a range of media and library use. Volunteers need access to a digital SLR camera which can produce high resolution images. You will primarily support and work with the marketing and communications team.
- Use a camera competently
- Follow a brief
- Work independently
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have good people skills.
- Creative thinker and happy to share ideas
Training and Support:
- Volunteers will be given a full brief prior to the event.
- Volunteers will have a named contact at the Charity who will be there on the day.
- Volunteers will receive an induction plus additional training as required.
Main activities will include:
- Attends events, audits and workshops when available. Plenty of notice will be given to check for your availability.
- Work to a brief, photographing people (candid and posed), object, display stands, presentations and workshops
- Process and catalogue all images.
- Liaise with the marketing team and use Photoshop to edit photographs, eg resizing and image retouching.
If this is you or are interested in finding out more, please get in touch today firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01392 459222