Waiting Well Supervisor
Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
Job Title: Supervisor Waiting Well Project
Salary: £26,511 Full time equivalent
Hours: Full time (37 hours per week) part time hours considered
Term: Fixed term contract until 31st March 2024 with likelihood of extension
Location: Exeter office and remote home working
A great opportunity to make a difference for those waiting for NHS treatment. Work alongside and assist the Operations Co-ordinator to enable people to stay as healthy as possible whilst waiting for NHS treatment.
- Support and deputise for the Operations Co-ordinator
- Supervise team members
- Provide direct service user support by phone, email, video call or face to face
- Research appropriate information and services to meet service users’ needs
- Use a person-centered holistic approach to empower service users
- Log all service user contacts onto the Living Options Devon Customer Relationship Management System in the agreed manner
- Provide data as requested for evaluation and monitoring purposes
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To apply for this post you should have the following skills:
- Knowledge of the health and social care system
- Understanding of key issues affecting people waiting for NHS treatments.
- Previous experience of working as a health or social care professional or support worker
- Experience of leading a small team of staff to deliver client facing services
- Understanding of the importance of patient record related legislation eg safeguarding, confidentiality, GDPR etc
- Ability to work alone
- Highly motivated
- Numeracy Skills
- IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. Increasing to 28 with extended service
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based.
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: 9am Monday 11th September 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 20th & Friday 22nd September 2023
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.