Waiting Well Supervisor
Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
Job Title: Supervisor (Waiting Well Project)
Salary: £25,991 (NJC Scale 19)
Hours: 22 hrs per week minimum – up to 37 hours per week
Location: Exeter based with remote working as required
The Postholder will support the Operations Co-ordinator (Waiting Well Project). The post-holder will support the staff team to offer a person-centred holistic service which keeps people safer whilst waiting for Elective Care, diagnostics or for a medical appointment through community support and connectedness. The post-holder will also provide direct client support for 2 days of their time.
- Supervision, operational support and ongoing training of front-line staff
- To provide direct client support offering a person-centred holistic service which keeps people safer whilst waiting for Elective Care.
- To ensure the team provide up to date information, advice for people referred to LOD through the website, telephone etc
- To ensure the team and sub-contractors log all client and partner contacts onto the LOD Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- To maintain good working relationships with partners and collecting feedback as required by the Operations co-ordinator.
- To provide LODs Research Lead data and monitoring sheets as required
- To support the Operations Co-ordinator in the allocation of the referrals and monitoring sheets relating to the area of Devon covered by LOD
- To deputise for the Operations co-ordinator including liaison with the Devon Referral Support Service (DRSS)
- Liaise with LODs Marketing Lead and Charity Hub Lead regarding using the website to provide information and marketing the service, social media, publicity and mailings.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Knowledge of the health and social care system having worked within it as a health or social care professional
- Understanding of the key issues affecting people waiting for surgery and those with a sensory impairment
- Previous experience of working as a health or social care professional or support worker
- Understanding of the importance of patient record related legislation eg safeguarding, confidentiality, GDPR etc
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based.
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2023
Interview Date: 1st February 2023
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to email@example.com by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.