Are you unemployed and Deaf? We can improve your skills and confidence to access employment / training opportunities. This project is funded by the European Social Fund.
Each person gets 12 free support sessions (9 x 1:1, 3 x group) from Mark, our Employment Champion. Mark is Deaf, so he fully understands the barriers and challenges Deaf people have with finding employment and training. He is experienced with providing this support.
We will design these sessions around your needs and goals.
Our support might include things like:
- identifying your skills for work
- writing a CV
- identifying training opportunities
- looking for jobs, using job sites, job searching tips
- completing job application forms
- practicing interview skills
- support with Access to Work
Sign up to Living Options Devon Deaf Job Club today, and let us support you in your journey to employment.
For more information / to sign up, contact email@example.com
This project runs from June 2021 – April 2022.