Your first point of contact with Living Options, our friendly Hub team connects you to the support services, advice, and information that you need. If you have ever phoned our reception desk, or emailed an enquiry, you will know how friendly and knowledgeable our frontline team are.
Since March when the pandemic forced our reception team to work remotely from home, we have been working behind the scenes developing an improved general enquiries service to better support you and suit our changing world. We are excited to be launching our high quality first point of contact service for you, our partners, volunteers, and anyone who needs support and advice on disability and Deaf services in the South West.
How the Hub can help:
- Provide information and referrals to our support services
- Advise on local partner organisations that specialise in different areas from us
- Book rooms at our fully accessible Exeter offices
- Connect you to Living Options staff
- Offer a listening ear and friendly support
Our Hub Team
Our Hub team are friendly, supportive, happy to listen, and to offer advice. They also have the knowledge and lived experience of disability, long term health conditions, and the Deaf Community to best support you and guide you to the services you require.
You may also be interested in: