For Men’s Health Week 2021, Men’s Health Forum is asking as many people as possible to try the CAN DO Challenge.
There are five days of the week and five ways to wellbeing.
The five ways to wellbeing are five things we can all do that are scientifically-proven to help us feel better. For the CAN DO Challenge, we’re calling on everyone to choose a different way to wellbeing to try each day of Men’s Health Week.
So we missed Monday but you can still get started with #activetuesday
Every day, a different way
The five ways are:
- Connect – connect with other people (eg. call an old friend you haven’t since before lockdown) #connectmonday
- (Be) Active – move your body (eg. go for a run/walk/swim/dance/etc) #activetuesday
- Notice – take notice of the environment around you (eg. turn off your phone for an hour) #noticewednesday
- Discover – learn something new (eg. read a book you haven’t read before) #discoverthursday
- Offer (or give) – do something for someone else (eg. volunteer for a local community group) #offerfriday
Let Men’s Health Forum know what you’re doing by telling them here and sharing on social media using the hashtag #menshealthweek