Digital HOPE Programme for Hip/Knee Replacement
Starts 13th July to help individuals prepare for surgery, keep well and support your recovery.
Are you awaiting a hip/knee replacement? The Digital HOPE Programme is an online programme that participants can do in their own time, at their own pace, and in the comfort of their own home.
It is designed to help individuals prepare for surgery, keep well and support recovery. It can be accessed 24/7 on any device.
The 8 session online course covers topics such as:
- Self management for before, during and after hip/knee replacement
- Movement quality and strengthening
- Coping with pain, acceptance and compassion
- Communication and relationships
- Managing fatigue, getting better sleep
- Using your strengths to make you happier and dealing with setbacks
- Healthy lifestyles
- Focussing on what matters to you
Sessions are released weekly and you remain anonymous.
Sign up at www.h4c.org.uk/courses or call 024 7736 0153