Deputy Chief Officer / Integrated Care Lead
We are seeking an inspirational leader who will drive stakeholder engagement and partnerships through innovation and creativity to increase impact and reach. Part Time 24 hours per week, to be worked flexibly.
Key demonstrable skills and experience include:
- Ability to influence and build strong business relationships through networking
- Experience of creating strategic goals and communicating these to others to gain buy-in organisation wide.
This post would suit an ambitious individual looking to take their success and personal growth to the next level or a more experienced senior level leader looking for an opportunity to create and develop a meaningful legacy with high social impact. You will be:
- Working closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to execute the organisational strategy, raise awareness of the Charity and drive stakeholder engagement
- Directly managing the delivery of projects and services
- Deputising for the Chief Executive Officer
We are seeking a committed individual with:
- Proven understanding of Health and Social Care systems
- Insight into the needs of people from protected groups
- Excellent working knowledge of statutory and voluntary services
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of disability related policy
- Experience of working within complex Health & Social Care Systems
- Successful service and/or support for disabled and Deaf people
- Value base around empowering and developing people
Closing Date: noon on Monday 12th July 2021
Interview Dates: Tuesday 20th July and Friday 30th July 2021
Our vision is of a fully informed, accessible, and inclusive society in which every individual has the choice and opportunity to achieve their full potential and take part as an equal and valued citizen. We strive to be user-led in all that we do, enabling disabled and Deaf people to influence and manage our full range of operations.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people. An enhanced DBSs check is required for this post. Read more on the About Us page, where you can download our Strategic Overview and latest Impact Report.
More information: contact us at Living Options Devon, Ground Floor Units 3 – 4 Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PW. email: email@example.com, Tel: 01392 459222