Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
£22,183 per annuum
Part time 32 hours / Flexible
Exeter based, with flexible/COVID safe working options, hybrid working, office based in Exeter.
A great opportunity to work alongside and assist the Charity Hub Coordinator as part of a charitable organisation that really makes a difference. Focusing on our day-to-day operations and general coordination of the charity.
- To assist the Charity Hub Coordinator in delivery of the Charity Hub, daily coordination of the charity and general office functions ensuring a high-quality service throughout.
- To assist in the office and premises management.
- To assist in the administration for room bookings for LOD staff and external partners.
- Liaise confidently with service users, voluntary, public and private sector organisations.
- Assisting projects within LOD in administrative duties.
- To provide weekly/when required Reception/Phone cover as and when needed.
- Once fully trained to deputise for the Hub Coordinator during annual leave and other short-term absences.
- Assist with HR paperwork and queries, including recruitment and induction of new staff, volunteers and trustees.
- To occasionally take minutes for various meetings as and when needed.
- To Assist the Charity Hub Coordinator and Marketing Assistant in marketing research tasks.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Knowledge of HR and Recruitment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of premises and office management.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and personal drive
- Good IT skills with excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, use of internet, knowledge of MO365 and experience in using CRM’s
- An interest in disability and Deaf issues
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based.
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: Monday 18th July 2022
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.