The free to attend Motability One Big Day events are hosted around the country and bring everything available on the Motability Scheme together in great accessible locations. One Big Day in Westpoint Arena, Exeter makes finding out about and joining the Scheme as easy and informed as possible.
One Big Day, Exeter is totally free and a great day out for all the family.
There will be:
- A huge display of cars, WAVs, adaptations, scooters and powered wheelchairs
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and standard cars
- Motability Scheme advisors on hand to answer any of your questions
- Free entry, free parking and a free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a bouncy castle, face painting and much more…
“The facilities were excellent and the staff were brilliant and so welcoming. These events are a must for anyone thinking of taking or changing a Motability vehicle or needing adaptations there’s so many to see under one roof.” (Mr Huddart, event attendee)
Living Options Devon will be attending the event, although we don’t have a stand this year, we look forward to meeting up with some of you and finding out more about what the Motability Scheme has to offer.
For more information on the event and to attend visit their website