Supervisor (Waiting Well Project)
Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation seeks:
Supervisor (Waiting Well Project)
£25,991 (scale 20) FTE/Pro Rata
24 hours per week
Temporary Contract until 31 March 2023 with option to extend, funding permitted.
Hybrid working – Exeter office and remote working as required
A great opportunity to make a difference to those waiting for NHS treatment. Work alongside and assist the Operations Coordinator (Waiting Well Project) to enable people to stay as healthy as possible whilst waiting for NHS input.
- Supervision, operational support and ongoing training of front-line staff
- To provide direct client support offering a person-centered holistic service which keeps people safe whilst waiting for Elective Care through community support and connectedness.
- To ensure the team provide up to date information and advice for people referred to Living Options Devon (LOD) through our website & community helpline.
- To ensure the team and sub-contractors log all client and partner contacts onto the LODs Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- To maintain good working relationships with partners and collecting feedback as required by the Operations Coordinator.
- To provide LODs Research Lead data and monitoring sheets as required.
- To support the Operations Coordinator in the allocation of the referrals and monitoring sheets relating to the area of Devon covered by LOD.
- To deputise for the Operations Coordinator including liaising with the Devon Referral Support Service (DRSS) relating to referrals for those people who are waiting for surgery, and allocating them to the appropriate team member and/or our partner organisation for support to live safely whilst they are waiting for surgery and maintain good working relationships.
- Liaise with LODs Marketing Lead and Charity Hub Lead regarding the use of the website to provide information and marketing the service, social media, and publicity mailings.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation you should have the following skills:
- Knowledge of the health and social care system
- Understanding of key issues affecting people waiting for surgery and sensory impairments.
- Understanding of GDPR policies
- Previous experience of working as a health or social care professional or support worker
- Ability to work alone
- Highly motivated
- Numercy Skills
- IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave
- Flexible working location – remote/Exeter office based
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully Accessible office with on-site parking
Closing Date: Wednesday 7 September 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 22 September 2022
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form which can be downloaded from our website. https://www.livingoptions.org/get-involved/work-with-us/ and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.