Our affordable meeting rooms are fully furnished and fully accessible. Our rooms offer free WIFI, air conditioning, AV equipment, and have flexible layouts to fit your needs.
For Business and Training
We have rooms suitable for one-to-one meetings, interviews, small or large group meetings or workshops. These are perfect for individuals or small businesses looking for affordable meeting rooms or hot-desking space. Our large room can be arranged in different layouts, making it perfect as a board meeting room, training room, or exam room.
We also have a weekend therapy room that is fitted for treatments and is suitable for any type of therapy such as health, beauty, massage, or alternative therapies. This is ideal for individual therapy practitioners looking for low-cost therapy rooms to rent.
We have smaller rooms that are fitted with comfortable furniture and are ideal for counselling and mental health practitioners looking for low-cost counselling rooms.
For Education and Arts
Our rooms are suitable for a wide range of uses. They are suitable for health or social care professionals who are delivering personal tutoring, mentoring or other activities such as art or sensory therapy.
Living Options’ large meeting room is ideal for small community groups such as interest groups or AGMs. The waiting area can be converted into additional open space for exhibiting or other non-seated events.
Multi-use Room Features
- All rooms have WIFI, air conditioning, whiteboards, multiple power sockets, and privacy blinds.
- Our large room has audio-visual (AV) equipment and large format screen.
- Access to printing and copying facilities.
- A spacious entrance reception for meeting and greeting your attendees.
- A range of tables, desks, display furniture, soft lighting and plants.
- A range of seating options – formal, office, and comfortable chairs.
- A spacious waiting area with comfortable chairs.
- All rooms are wheelchair-friendly.
- Access to kitchen facilities and watercooler
Easy Access Location
Easily accessible by road, close to the Exeter ring roads, A30, A38, and M5.
Free car park including 5 accessible spaces.
5 minutes walk from Park and Ride car park.
A short distance from rail stations.
Located on the main bus routes and cycle lanes.
Covered cycle parking.
Office Building Features
- All rooms are on the ground floor level.
- A spacious entrance with an attended reception desk.
- Wheelchair-friendly access.
- Separate male and female toilet facilities and fully accessible toilets.
- Kitchen facilities – water cooler, hot and cold drink-making facilities, large hot drinks flasks, cups, cutlery, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher.
Our rooms have COVID safe measures in place.
- Hand sanitiser is available.
- All rooms can be configured for social distancing.
Your Room Hire Supports Our Charity
When you book a meeting room with us, you directly support Living Options Devon.
Your fees help fund the delivery of vital support services for disabled people and members of the Deaf community in Devon.
Starting at £40 for a half-day hireBook Now Call 01392 459 222 Have a Question? Ask Us
Did you know we offer training, consultancy and access audits?
As a Disability Confident Leader, we support businesses and individuals to be more inclusive.
Our team has lived experience of disability and design and delivers our training, consultancy and access audits. Download our Accessibility Services Guide and learn how we can help you become a fully inclusive organisation.Download Our Accessibility Services Guide
Learn more at: www.ouraccessibilitymatters.org